Healthy plant this morning but this afternoon leaves look bad

Hey peeps,
Has anyone seen this issue before?
This white widow is week 5 into flower. I haven’t had any issues till this afternoon. This morning we had heavy rain for about 4 hours. And now it 85 degrees really humid and sunny.
All the leaves are turning brown curling and dieing off.

1 Like

That happened fast.man mabey she’s getting close to.harvest time for her

Timothy,
Not yet… Most of the tricomes are 20% cloudy and the rest are clear, none are amber yet.
I’ve grown this same strain for the last 3 year’s all from the same seed bank, usly around mid to late October they where ready. And this is the first time seeing this issue, but looking it up some pictures online it’s pointing to a fungus call fusarium. But all my stems look good and not rotting and dieing off… So i have no clue what’s happening. Didn’t change anything with my nutes intake and my ph run off was a 6.44 so no nute lock :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If the leaves had moisture on them and the sun came out, they might have gotten burned. Water droplets can act as little magnifying glasses. After a rain, if the sun comes out, I’d give my plants a shake to get rid of the excess water.

1 Like

You said heavy rain for four hours, then hot and humid. I think the plants got so much rain and were very wet when it became humid, the perfect environment for fungus, and it can happen fast. I worked in a nursery for a few years and would see this overnight after rain and humid high temperatures, usually in plants in small pots and lots of foliage. I would see it as well in overwatered potted plants.

1 Like

Some plants do grow different than others do Even same strains can turn out different