GROWING LIVE- September 15th at 6pm PT

And… WE’RE BACK!

Join the Homegrown team for a live Q&A, demonstrations and giveaways on September 15th at 6pm PT!

Here’s our panel of expert cultivators for this month’s segment :point_down:t4:

Kyle Kushman 17 - The Indoor Cannabis Grow Expert! One of our Cultivars with Character, Kyle is known for his Strawberry Cough, cannabis journalism at High Times Magazine, his legendary Beginner’s Guide to Growing Marijuana, 13 Cannabis Cups AND his Supercropping Techniques to maximize your cannabis yields!

Nate Hammer 3 - Kyle’s Cannabis Partner, resident grower and one of the most legendary filmmakers and show hosts in cannabis! He will be our show’s host packing in as many cannabis questions for both Kyle and Parker!

Parker Curtis - Homegrown’s lead resident grower, marijuana ninja, and overall cultivar GURU!

Have growing related questions or concerns? This is the perfect time and place to ask.

Post your questions as a reply below and tune in to the show for a live response from our panel of experts!

Pack your bowls, roll your joints, and fire up your rigs for the best show in cannabis. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 15th :green_heart:

Link to watch on Facebook is here!

Link to watch on Youtube is here!

1 Like

Hey guys. Hope your having a great season. Really enjoyed the show on the 18th. So. My question is, When growing indoors, if your air, lighting, humidity, A/C+Heat, water, PH. All your essentials are accounted for and things are dialed in. What can cause slow growth for long period of time after flipping to 12/12. With all your variables where they need to be??

Uploading: 20210828_184440_HDR~2.jpg…

Dang, my pastor’s name is James Dunn LOL.
Is that you pastor? Always wondered why you had that smile while preaching Hell Fire and Brimstones.

Looking forward to it.

Just watched an episode of high rollers Derek gilman . Kyle what a hammer you have . Wouldn’t mind a go on that . My ? To you is . I have a jack herrer in soil. Biobizz allmix ,20 ltr airpot feeding all biobizz nutes all indoor as I live in Scotland . She started foxtailing like crazy and has only 2 weeks roughly until harvest . I see very little trechson any flowers… is this girl a lost cause or should I keep going and if anything what can I do to help other than trying a cal /mag . ? Scottish stonner Steve.

P.s big massive fan off the show . Very funny last month :rofl:

First time grower this year. Indoor setup. Has been growing great until 2 weeks ago- week5 of flower for Zkittles and Shiskaberry x Candida fast. Leaf tips starting looking like a nute burn but then they turned up and continued to brown even after 2 weeks of flushing. I’m in well water with a water softener system that includes salt. Could the salt be causing this- I’m using the Vegamatrix line and following the Indica flowering schedule. Everything was on point before this. No issues at all. Humidity has been at 50-55% and ph at 5.5 at runoff. Thanks for any help!

Hello. Mr. Kushman, what is your stance on using bloom boosters indoors? I’m a novice, but as far as I understand it, if the plant has all the NPK a other nutrients, there is no need to add more P or K, which boosters contain.

Also: do you think boosters change the taste of weed to worse?

Thank you. Sincerely yours Daniel

How important is it having Amber tricomes? And is it normal or ok to run past suggested flower times to wait on tricomes development or turning “Amber”?

Kyle,

Do you ever wash your buds at harvest to remove PM, dirt, wildfire residue, bugs etc? I am outdoor in a very dusty and smoky environment. I also have a little PM on some leaves.

Thanks
-Brian

Hey, guys! I am a huge fan and I respect the heck out of you guys!!!

Here’s my question: I’ve read a few scholarly articles pertaining to DROUGHT STRESS during late flower and I am wondering if you can give us your opinions and instructions?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333438844_Increasing_Inflorescence_Dry_Weight_and_Cannabinoid_Content_in_Medical_Cannabis_Using_Controlled_Drought_Stress

How far away should you keep male plants from females? I have some plants I want to grow for smoke, some I want to introduce males for pheno hunts
. Distance?

My fattest top of the grow develops a white-ish growth inside during the dry on my last 3-4 grows. Hydro indoor, dried in the tent. with fans & low humidity 40% temps under 70F

Hi everyone on tonight. I’m getting ready to start my 2nd grow and I have purchased and plan to grow Strawberry Cough from you, 2 questions, At 1 place one you website it says Strawberry Cough is great for beginners and at another place it says it isn’t, which is correct. 2nd question any extra tips for great plants and a huge yield. Growing in a 4’x4’ tent with a Sun System 315 CMH.
Thanks

Living soil is a have change. Takes several variables off the list.