GROWING LIVE AT THE HOMEGROWN GARDEN- June 30th at 6pm PT

WE’RE GOING LIVE FROM THE HOMEGROWN GARDEN!

Join the Homegrown team for a live Q&A, demonstrations and giveaways on June 30th at 6pm PT!

We’d be rude if we didn’t introduce our guests…

Kyle Kushman - The Indoor Cannabis Grow Expert! One of our Cultivars with Character, Kyle is known for his Strawberry Cough, cannabis journalism at High Times Magazine, his legendary Beginner’s Guide to Growing Marijuana, 13 Cannabis Cups AND his Supercropping Techniques to maximize your cannabis yields!

Nate Hammer - Kyle’s Cannabis Partner, our resident grower and one of the most legendary filmmakers and show hosts in cannabis! He will be our show’s host packing in as many cannabis questions for Kyle and Parker

Parker Curtis - Homegrown’s lead resident grower, marijuana ninja, and overall cultivar GURU!

Roll your joints, pack your bowls, and heat up your dabs in preparation for some of the best cannabis knowledge and education available!

The best part is… YOU get to ask the questions! We want to help out the Homegrown community by answering those questions you’ve been waiting to ask!

Want to participate? Post your questions as a reply below!!

Attend and register for the event via Facebook by clicking this link or check it out on Youtube here!

What do you want to ask these legendary growers!?

3 Likes

This question is for Kyle. I’m on an EXTREME budget. I’m only 37 but unfortunately from a work related accident I’m disabled. Cannabis is a wonderful medicine for what ails me but unfortunately it gets very expensive and with Connecticut finally doing the right thing and legalizing, we now have grow rights! So being that I’m on am extreme budget, I have two small grow lights I used to do a “test” plant that’s actually about to harvest real soon and it’s doing surprisingly well. But now that I’ll be able to actually grow, I need better lights at least because all of the other things that I need over time are way out of my price range. What are my options in your opinion? Thanks for any help and advice!

1 Like

Nice question, That is a Question Alot of Newer Growers ask! I can’t wait to hear whT they crew has to say.

hey kyle whats your cal / mag ratio recomendation?

Hello, this question is for all. What are YOUR key boxes to check before harvest and what trichome color ratio do you like for sativas? Indica?

This question is for all. First time grower with 3 Autoflower plants on my balcony. What advice would you give a first timer (Nutes, LST, Watering, Pests) Thanks for what all of you are doing to inform and interact with the grow community. Keep blazing and stay amazing

1 Like

Hi guys good to see you again🥰
I have had white powdery mildew & tried a few things. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. Many people have different opinions. What is the best solution? And what IS the proper way to clean a grow room 6’x10’ (not a tent) built of painted cement walls & wood ceiling to introduce a fresh new grow?
Thanks in advance lilmic

How to get rid of crickets they are eating my plants

Question for all. First time grower with 4 Autoflower White widow/Crystal Meth which I purchased from you btw. Everything seems to be going fantastic so far and I am at middle of week 5. When should I stop LST, I am still currently training every day. Is this bad? Any advice on this or just this time period in general would be great…thanks for your time!!

is it to late in Southeast Alabama to start fem seeds outside?

1 Like

For Kyle: with so many choices of Vegamatrix. What is the best all purpose nutrient for vegging. Later I’ll use the bloom. But for now, is there a best one to use without having to become an alchemist, mixing and blending dif nutes etc? Thx!

I’ve tried to grow with the pot for pot and I think I did something wrong because my plant didn’t grow or bud to it’s potential .the plant grew but no buds and if their was they where small real small.don’t know if I had enough light to much water don’t know if you know what I could have done me please