GROWING LIVE AT THE HOMEGROWN GARDEN- August 18th at 6pm PT

Does it damage the buds and/or trichomes to touch them often before they are ready for harvest? I know a lot of us enjoy feeling them as they grow, but it just doesn’t seem like a good idea if you’re causing unnecessary stress or damage to the plant. Maybe I’m just being overprotective.

Any tips dealing with Russet Mites? I’ve been growing SOG style in organic soil but I think I have to clear out the space, clean and start over. Are the mites possibly in the soil? If so, would sterilizing the soil and re-inoculating it be a good bet or do you have any recommendations?
THANK YOU!

I couldnt find a way to post myself but my question is along these lines. Spider Mites. Best Organic quick way to get rid of them.? Thanks

Started growing about 8 months ago . I had some good success starting out with some auto northern lights and gg#4 . Have been using bottle nutrients. My next batch I had a hard time keeping the plants healthy to the finish and was not sure what changed for me . I have Blue dream and Gelato going now , was thinking about switching to dry amendments and top dressing when I switch to flower . Is that going to mess them up?

You got that shall I call it “Woody Woodpecker” str8 in the dirt…:muscle::sunglasses::+1:

When do u harvest for different levels of cbdn cbg thc.etc.??? WHEN are peak levels are at the highest potency for cbdn cbdg thc etc ??? Can you give a tutorial?? Thanks

When do u harvest for different levels of cbdn cbg thc.etc.??? WHEN are peak levels are at the highest potency for cbdn cbdg thc etc ??? Can you give a tutorial?? Thanks

Robocop 2 " I’d buy that for a dollar "