Grow Hacks Shared

Share your grow hacks here. Proofing my Bread Dough

3 Likes

If I may ask what does that do

3 Likes

Always looking for something new beneficial

3 Likes

Well, that’s freakin’ brilliant. Thanks!!! What about sourdough? Too much?

1 Like

Activates the yeast for breadmaking of some sort.

1 Like

Cuts 1/2 the time to proof and adds co2 to the Girls

2 Likes

So what if I’m not wanting to make bread and I’m just wanting to use it for the CO2 suggest or not

Then just set a pail or Brewers yeast and sugar and let it rip…

2 Likes

Just found a video thanks for the suggestion will give it a try

1 Like

I would just get 1 of those mushroom bags that last a few months. ~ WHAT ARE Co2 EMITTING MUSHROOM KITS ? "WE HARNESS THE RAW POWER OF CO2 PRODUCING MUSHROOMS " Long ago we discovered that our Grow Your Own Mushroom Kits emit quality amounts of co2 perfect for gardening purposes. Our bags breathe in oxygen to grow culinary mushrooms and expels carbon dioxide

2 Likes

@Dave_n_St.Louis :v:

1 Like

Might as well just grow shrooms in the tent, double your pleasure…CO2 AND delicious (or delirious) mushrooms

1 Like

@Mrb53004 have you heard shrooms are bad for Athritist. if they are i should soon :v::laughing: Snap in half

1 Like

@Mrb53004 Nice Link bro they have it all

1 Like

Except for Magic Mushrooms…we need someone with COWS…

2 Likes

Never heard of that before

1 Like

I grew some in HS. Mason jars with brown rice flour and vermiculite. Sterilize um in a pressure cooker and inject with spores and let the cake build in the jars until all white. Mom Busted Me My Sister Told on Me

1 Like

Funny as S__T…I got busted by my mom and she asked me to turn her on!
She became a shroom freak, we had to cut her off
We went to a seafood restaurant one time, me, step dad and her…we all did shrooms. When it came time to order, he ordered STEAK, in a SEAFOOD joint (upscale). She scolded him. When the waiter asked what she wanted, she ordered steak and broke out laughing. We had to leave the restaurant, she couldn’t stop.
Sorry to get off topic

4 Likes

@Dave_n_St.Louis 20236 20235 :laughing: MOO 20234 Just Google Mycelium CO2

2 Likes

Yuk I remember that last drink from the shake laughed all night 5:00 am everything started over but worse

3 Likes