Greenhouse for outdoor

Who here is using a greenhouse for your outdoor?

1 Like

I went from indoor to greenhouse for the first time this summer grow.

2 Likes

How did it turn out?

1 Like

I like the grow. The plants are larger, but most of all I can work around my plants to help keep them healthy. Problem is the heat generated on the days of 90+. It looks like I can start the harvest in a couple of weeks!

2 Likes

I’ve been growing greenhouse for a few years now. Way easier to control the environment.

2 Likes

You just have to keep a constant flow of filtered air going in and out at all times.

2 Likes

I’m just getting my greenhouse & privacy screen for my 2nd floor porch.

Like that the greenhouse will help prevent overwatering if it rains.

Need something to insulate porch roof to prevent overheating my pots… thoughts

1 Like

not a greenhouse, but a 4x4x7 tent frame with a plexiglass roof, they still get a lil wet, but the heavy downpours wont beat them up & drown them.

6 Likes

Nice, how are thing going. My lil greenhouse is keeping them dry & the fan & vent holes are keeping temps & rh manageable!!

Keep us posted!!

1 Like

its doing great, i have to raise the roof, they are up against the plexiglass panel,ill take pics over the weekend… :v:

1 Like

Man that’s some height. My plants are short. What strain is out there??

unknown clones from my indoor grow, untrimmed untopped, just watering & letting them do their thing

1 Like

unknown strain re-vegged clones from indoor winter grow.

3 Likes

They are huge!! Is that a raised bed you’re growing in??

its raised 2’ off the ground, plants are probably 5’ or so, just now showing signs of pre-flower, hope they finish good :crossed_fingers:

I love it, bud port instead of carport.
That’s definitely a tree.:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes