Got the wrong Seeds from Kyle - the lab results don't match

@kmac03 samples require different tests for terpenes and cannabinoids since they decarboxylate and evaporate at different temperatures. It also will vary depending on the method of testing whether it was gas chromatography-flame ionized, analytical chromatography, mass spectrometry, and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.

All of them except the last method require more plant material to be accurate since it is either dissolved in solvent or exposed to heat/flame and consumed to measure cannabinoids.

The last method mentioned uses radio waves to measure molecules and assembles the molecular structure in data. I think this one is the most accurate and it also requires less flower for testing but the equipment is expensive as hell. Labs that have nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy usually charge less for tests though because they’re quick and you can do more with this equipment than the others.

3 Likes

7 grams of flower total are required here. Don’t know about other states. As for customer service I thought it was strange the first time I heard someone refered here. But after reading multiple posts buy people refered here I am thinking that In a society were everyone (including me) is instantly frustrated with any awnser other than you are right let us make it better that it is less confrontational to let customers be questioned buy readers with no stake in the purchase and hopefully figure out the cause of the results.

3 Likes

That last method would be super cool to watch. Now, I’m wondering if I still know lab people who will let me wander in to geek out for a minute. I hope I’m not stepping on your toes here, by the way. I apologize for jumping in.

1 Like

I get it. However, for something like this, RE: Lab testing, there should be protocols in place for handling outside of a public forum, in my opinion (we know what everyone thinks of those). It’s too twisty and turny if you don’t know to verify labs and businesses and where to find the information, so it’s odd to re-direct someone here for such a thing. I’m also acknowledging my privilege here so I hope I’m not coming across as a jerk.

1 Like

i’ve never seen Kyle sell a seed

1 Like

GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

1 Like

I bought alot of seeds from you and they where great but this year I spent alot of. Time and money and I ended up with two male plants wth I hope they don’t fuck up my other ones you guarantee them if you need pictures I will send you them the other ones are great

1 Like

I spent alot of time and money please make it right for me

1 Like

What kind of seeds did you order did you get female, regular or auto’s

You must be mistaken. I don’t sell a thing. Perhaps you accidentally tagged me?