Gorilla glue auto

Week 3 on my auto big leaves, all I did was alittle leaf tuck, feeding with gai green all purpose will use the bloom once flower hits.

6 Likes

@NATHAN33 Looking Healthy! Great Pic!

I’ve got one at 4 weeks just started flowering on main cola. Second grow ever. Pruned the fan leaves a week ago not sure if that was a mistake but seems to have taken it well.

4 Likes

Nice grows! In the past, I used to be very careful about pruning, etc on autos. Been trying a variety of methods from stripping fan leaves to trimming out some of the smaller leaves. At least in my trials, the plants I “worked on” seemed to do a bit better than the ones I left alone. Tried both indoor and outdoor grows using these methods with no negative consequences. I’ve found that the key to trimming autos is timing (wit until there are enough other leaves to take over what you remove) as well as quantity (generally only remove 4-8 leaves max per trimming, with a max of one trimming per week.

4 Likes

Gonna follow as I want to try a GG (gaia green) run on my next GG (gorilla glue) auto run!

1 Like

Here is an update on my gorilla glue auto taking real nice to the top dressing I did about two weeks ago, I Feed with molasses every other week still no signs of pistils yet and she is growing huge.just incorporated exhale co2 in my tent due to high Temps and she loves it.

1 Like