Gorilla glue and haze xl

seed in soil 12/7/22 11:30 pm
gg came up in 2 days .haze poped 12 hrs later

4 Likes

Nice your on your way welcome :yin_yang:

Sounds like you have a good selection of cultivars going there. Good luck, and remember, don’t overwater. In most things, less is usually more.

1 Like

well as of my last post, unfortunately they did not fare well. a combination of problems did them in.
I decided to step back, regroup. 3rd attempt. started 4 more …
ended up with one almost ready to harvest.

1 Like

I am also working with 4 GG plants about 3 weeks old. All look good. Have them outside in 3 gallon nursery pots.
I chose the GG as it was the highest as far as THC content.
They are in a very good potting mixture and I am being very careful to not over water. I did add some Milorganite fert to the soil when I transplanted them into it. It’s a nitrogen fert, very safe and it’s organic. But slow to release. And the soil has fert in it from the manufacturer.
I know this is not recommended but I have excellent results using Milorganite with other plants. Not much I can do now anyway.
I will try a new strain next time.
What should I expect from the GG strain?

2 Likes

I liked the Gorilla Glue was easy to grow and clone: hit hard very sticky buds: accept LST and other training well, tolerant of heat better than other genetics. Grew well here in the Tropics

1 Like

I just noticed today my 9" GG autotflowers are starting to flower. They are less than 5 weeks old. One is half that size.
There has not been enough time to vegetate properly. I see a tiny yield if any.
Will these plants continue to vegetate with what appears to be flowering to me.
They have been outside in full sun every day for 12 hours a day.
TIA

1 Like

With auto when they flip there is no turning back! No matter the light schedule they will continue to flower.

2 Likes

Thats the Problem with Auto flowering plants, any mistake can trigger them! Any slow in growth can not be made up! As they are not triggered by light like photo’s my last grow the earth boxes thriple the size of the 2 in a 45 gal container! Same soil and nutrients: would say it was watering that made the big difference more than i ever realized it could

2 Likes