GG#4 Flower time

First time grower. So far I feel the grow has gone well. I didn’t realize how long GG#4 will stay in flowering. 10-12 in flower alone? does that sound correct? This pic is from today which is Day 85 since sprouting.

Using a 5gallong GroBucket. Started flushing it a few days ago, but then realized im not even close yet? I’ve added back the normal nutes to the water to finish this out, since it seems like a have a few more weeks.

Been fun so far! But have def made a ton of mistakes. All part of it I assume.

1 Like

GG normally takes 8-10 of Flowering: that count starts when you see pistols. In my experience, thats for photo fem. you didn’t say :yin_yang:

Ahhh shoot. Ya it’s an auto

Ahhhhhh what is that

So what would you say this page is for? Specially here on the Beginner section in which this post was made?

2 Likes

Well, MOST people on here are very helpful. Your girls look really good, btw. I’m on my 3rd grow now and have learned a ton from this forum. Keep asking questions, that’s how we all learn. I made so many mistakes my first time and still came out with decent bud. Nothing wrong with autos, just a very small window of opportunity to correct anything that may go wrong. Honestly I enjoy growing both photos and autos.

1 Like

Good luck pk buddy pk