G13 auto outside grow 1st time

Here are pics of my first outside grow. HGC G13 auto. The yeild specs say up to 1000 grams per plant. Sorry but I just do not believe that. However at six weeks she is a beast.

11 Likes

looks like its gettin heavy john…nice job!

3 Likes

Thank you sir. We will see if it makes it. This is a hard area to grow outdoors. Way humid

2 Likes

What a beauty! Insert more words.

2 Likes

im in upstate ny, its been 100% for about 80% of the time last 4 weeks, everything is hot n soggy…struggling with bugs & mildew here…

1 Like

Here in Mo it is always humid. We live between the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. When I transplanted the g13 auto outside it stormed everyday for at least a week so I feel fortunate the girl made it this far. We shall see. At least I know I can transplant autos successfully. Thanks for your kind words.

2 Likes

I have moved my g13 girls inside because just too much rain. About a week from harvest

2 Likes

@MoOG G13 has an Amazing Look both outdoor and indoor and very tasty for chem flavors and good for making it’s grower star eyed. Merry Christmas and Happy High.

1 Like

Thanks Merry Christmas. I like this strain alot. Not only do I like the high, smell and tsste. But medically the pain relief is amazing. Just started 4 more of these girls. 2 weeks until transplant

2 Likes

@MoOG i love G13 to, it a freak heavy weed strain and tough to hurt. you always get good buds to puff from G13

1 Like

Yes sir one of my favs. Have you tried the yumbolt auto yet? It grows easy and is a great buzz. I have missed talking to you. Haven’t posted much for a few months been pretty ill. 3 surgeries later I am almost feeling human again. Keep in touch.

2 Likes

@MoOG i’m sick of staying busy. i quit. thinking i’ll be lazy til next year LoL super glad your feeling better for the Holidays

1 Like

@MoOG i’m still freaking out on that monster bud you grew there. i just ordered my first auto seeds. Wish me luck hahahahaha i went with something easy GG4 Auto because i feel like a beginner

1 Like

You will do well just remember there is litle to no recoop time when we overstress an auto. GG4 can handle some lst but I did not like the results from topping.

1 Like

@MoOG i doubt i’ll cut anything. i have a net to use and just let it grow. fun stuff is to learn from it so each grow gets 1% better

1 Like