Fungicide spray

Can you use a fungicide spray during 1st week of flowering

Yes I have. I would not use it past 2 weeks from harvest

My fungicide spray can be used any time…pre or post harvest. Many spry their buds after cutting to prevent bud rot
The fungicide must be Organic, non-GMO and comprised of nano micelles to accomplish this

2 Likes

Hey Mike, what kind do you use?

Hi Mike how much do I use of your spray?

what =
Dr. Frankenstein’s “It’s Alive” category - bio-animation spray. Biostimulant/Fungicide/Insecticide/Surfactant

Advanced Colloidal Micelles Nano-technology Insecticide and Fungicide uses USP grade oil, plant extracts, and organic acid mixed into colloidal micelles (supramolecular surfactants). These micelles attract large particles using encapsulation. This encapsulation covers, maintains plant surface efficacy long-term, while increasing general plant health and BRIX score.

Insect Control - Kills sap-sucking insects on several different levels: dissolves the exoskeleton, blocks digest enzyme production, and eliminates ability to digest the plant. These enzymes do not harm beneficial insects, so it can be used alongside beneficial treatments.

Pathogen removal - Removes mold and mildew by cleaning the plant and scrubbing it. Creating a slick surface that it cannot adhere. It will also destroy pathogens creating a clean plant surface. All this while scrubbing but not affecting THC.

Bio Stimulant- healthier, thriving plants increasing systematic nutrient uptake. The micelles attach to fatty acids needed to process soluble and insoluble nutrients directly to the phloem and xylem of the plant, where it can increase overall plant health. contribute to foliar growth and enhance ripening.

Uses: For use to controlling insect, mold on cannabis or food grade crops grown outdoors, or inside.

Controls the following Pathogens and Insects: Broad Mites, Russet Mites, Spider Mites, Aphids, Thrips, White Flies, Botrytis, Leafhoppers, Powered Mildew, Fusarium, Wilt, Downy Mildew, and other molds / mildews.
It can be used all the way to and including HARVESTING / DRYING stages.
it is 100% Organic, non_GMO plant based with vitamin c and potassium as a helper for growth / roots

how =
15ml recommended per gallon H2O…For heavy insect control, double to 30ml
I use 3.75ml per quart water in spray bottle…7.5 for extra strength
for mold, use lower rates
Solution ratio =

0.1171875 x number of ounces of water – results is ml…

Eg 28 oz x .1171875 = 3 and ¼ ml or about a 10th of an ounce (.11)…you will need a ml cup or syringe with ml markings

A standard eyedropper dispenses 0.05 ml per drop, meaning there are 20 drops in 1 milliliter

always spray at dusk / lights off or first thing in the morning
heavy doses for BudRot prevention to all you New Englanders / East Coasters experiencing all this rain
rain will wash it away

1 Like

as much as you would like…it doesn’t hurt the plant at all
insects…heavy spraying the soil / medium
mold - just make sure you spray EVERYWHERE…mold spores are as bad as pollen…they get everywhere
If they have tunneled inside the bud…too late - destroy the buds
AS a crop rinse . you can add it to a container and rinse you product in it…no need to wash off
It will NOT AFFECT or REMOVE THC

1 Like

Do I ph h2O and do I dispose of left over solution. The mini greenhouse has kept the rain off them & the fan is keeping air moving.

Thanks & have a great evening

no need to ph…solution is good for 2 weeks once mixed with water…do not freeze / fridge or let get too hot
as concentrate - lasts 1 year.
Leftover - water soil…loaded with vit c and potassium…
spray tent - to prevent mold
use it once you have mixed it. Spray (mold) and spray again 3 days later…get undersides of leaves. buds, fans, walls, floors…everywhere
you can even drink it, it is plant based

3 Likes

Has any ever used Gardentech daconil fungicide spray

why would anyone ever consider a product like this
anger
Hazard statements (GHS US) : May cause an allergic skin reaction
Causes serious eye damage
Fatal if inhaled
May cause respiratory irritation
Suspected of causing cancer
Precautionary statements (GHS US) : Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present
and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention

WHEN THERE ARE ORGANIC NON-GMO SAFE SOLUTIONS THAT ARE JUST AS OR EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE???

Yeah I agree that’s what prevented me from buying I tried emailing about your product but it was undeliverable due to invalid email address

Mike How and where can I order. Sounds like a great product.

Neem foliage oil spray from Amazon and everything else these guys have mentioned.

Sorry if I missed the mark on these. PM me for details