Fun with friends and s/os

I thought it would be fun to share exchanges had between growers and their friends or s/os. Like the one I just had today with my lady getting a little jealous about me spending so much time with my “other women” and calling them my babies. :joy::joy::joy:

I hope this topic gets some chuckles and people enjoy. Happy growing and taunting your s/os and friends. :joy::v::metal::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Mine has covered the basement in sensi candles. The conversation surrounding it are hilarious.

2 Likes

@Rye My lady covers everything in candles anyway. She has a thing for candles. She does like the smell of fresh buds though so maybe if I brought one in the house she’d stop burning so many candles. Every room is a different smell. :joy:

2 Likes

a couple of these had me laughing pretty hard. My lady also covers everything in candles.

3 Likes

When you and your lady are both high as hell talking about random Halloween candy. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s too damn funny.

1 Like

So last night I am getting things organized and weighed what I had dry and curing, figured it up and told the wifey, “well babe we invested a little under 1 grand and we have about 4 grand worth of smoke at dispensary prices, plus 2 more to harvest still, and of course everything to grow more” she loked at me and said “damn saving all that money TURNS ME ON.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@Rye sounds like something my woman would say. So far her turn ons are saving money, me doing laundry, me doing dishes, and letting her sleep. :joy:

2 Likes

Man I didnt think my wife had any sisters, but they sure do sound a lot alike.

2 Likes

I think most of the good ones are fairly similar. It’s all those other “I’m an original pretty snowflake” ones you gotta watch out for. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds :rofl::rofl::rofl: my wife goes on 5 min rants about those type women, and shes their age. I found a diamond in her, how I convinced her to marry this old pot head, well I can’t remeber, musta been stoned…

3 Likes

@Rye my lady does too. Her rants crack me up sometimes. Still trying to convince her to marry me. Haven’t quite figured out if it’s because not enough weed or food though. I’ll figure it out eventually. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds @Rye my wife bought her self a Horse with the money we saved. i gentle broke her real young like a pup dog. nothing on the property gets by that pony. we cleared 13 acres next to our homestead spot. you should see that pony On Guard a coyote running across that grass meadow. when the coyote hits that fence he leaves a lot of hair and it’s only Horse Wire strands 4 inches apart :laughing: my wife thinks the Pony is losing. but that dumb coyote has taken half his new winter coat off on that fence. it’s a very fast thing when you’re toasted for breakfast :triumph:

3 Likes

@DollarBill a coyote isn’t a match for a horse at all by itself. There’s a reason coyotes only take smaller and slower live stock like chicken and sheep. :joy:

One of these days that pony is gonna get one kick in and send that coyote flying and your wife will see. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds Dang horse needs to smoke a joint :laughing: all that anger

2 Likes

@DollarBill decarb some of that heavy trimming you’ve got laying around and feed it to the horse then see what happens. :joy:

1 Like

@MDBuds that’s why we cleared some land, wife had three plants behind the cabin and her pony kept getting to nosey back there

1 Like

@DollarBill yeah. The horse would eat them. There’s not much a horse won’t try to eat at least once. Not as bad as goats but damn near close enough. :joy:

1 Like

@MDBuds she’s a mean pony and likely would make an omelet for a morning snack out of that tresspassing coyote. you dont mount her when she’s balled up on a cold morning you let your friend going hunting with you do that. :smiley: Another silly story i could tell. Have a Great Morning

2 Likes

I had a good friend/neighbor growing up that had a mule. That was one of the smartest animals I’ve ever seen. Ypu could talk to it and I swear it understood you. It LOVED cannabis, would tear shit up to get to it.

But it hated any animal intruder in the field, anything was fair game besides humans. Birds, rabbits, coyotes, squirrels, snakes you name it. It was quite territorial about the rest if the property as well and would bust out the gate to defend it. Didnt mind the few other farm animals at all, ducks,chickens, dogs, us kids.

I remember that it figured out to limp to get attention and treats from us neighbor kids, damn thing got FAT one summer from it till we all caught on to the big drama it was throwing.

3 Likes