Four Plants in Vegging leaves look unhappy

Any advice for these plants I can’t identify the issues that well

they’re under a vivosun s3000 at 75% dim temps:73-80 f and humidity: 50-60

I am not much at identifying issues however others here may want more info such as soil used any feedings given and things like that.

Try plain water for 2 feedings

Some leaves look like calcium deficiency. The plant looks hungry for a full spectrum and thirsty. The pots look pretty dry from the pic? Roots are pushing against the bottom already so make sure you get 5% run off when you water or bottom water once a week if you’re not getting runoff.

All 4 plants did it. That tells me you did something different. Ph your run off and increase your watering. No more wet to dry.

I know this thread is older than dirt but
Do a little reading about vapor pressure deficit and also look into recommended temps when under an LED.
Most commercial grows under LED in Veg are running much higher temps than they did with the old technology,HPS ,etc.
Most of the temperatures we see today that are widely accepted as targets are throwbacks to that old technology and its smoking hot thermal load and maintaining a leaf surface temperature of 85F.
Under LED you don’t have that thermal load and therefore you have to allow ambient air temps to creep up to achieve that optimum leaf surface temperature.
Optimum leaf surface temps are equal to ambient temps or up to 4
less in veg.
In doing so you’ll have to generate more humidity to keep the VPD(vapor pressure deficit ) in optimum ranges for that phase(veg) you are in.
This technology shift and its evolving improvements require adaptation on our behalf as well
It’s not very widely known as of yet and like anything else in this community has to be spoken of to get around and provoke thought
It’s working for me in living soil
Char
Topdress
Compost tea (bxxgie bxew)
Worms
Castings
Pottasium Sulfate
Myco

This of course is for veg
And in flower you’re still going to maintain the Vpd in optimal ranges but at different temperatures and humidity levels so as not to encourage mold and other things that do harm.

Vpd is an indicator of plant transpiration rates
Very similar to your own ability to perspire and cool yourself but in plants it determines a few more things such as the rate of uptake of h2o , which in turn, as you know is key to the uptake of available nutrients within your soil/water.
You can whip all the goodies at your ladies you like.
If they’re not transpiring at the appropriate rates you not getting the most bang for your buck.
Grow well all
Cheers

Oh yeah