Flowering Time vs. Total in Ground Time

I am new to the forum. Beginner grower only on my second plant (BAM Autoflower). I grow 1 or 2 at a time. I germinate inside for 1 week then transplant to the outdoor garden. I then let nature take its course. I have seen and read a few things but thought I would reach out. :slightly_smiling_face:

First question. Growing time until harvest. Difference in Flowering time vs. total time is in the ground. According to the chart. BAM flowering time is 6 to 8 weeks.

Thanks in advace.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. That is your total time, seed to harvest, approximately. You may run a few days shorter or longer. You flower time should be a little more than 1/2 that. Keep us posted on your grow. I wanna see how they do outdoors.

Welcome to the forum. Another little trick is to produce more branches with auto flowering plants as soon as possible since they flower more quickly then non-auto. So pinch,pinch,pinch for a larger harvests. Happy Growing

Gonna try that next grow. Thanks for that tip. One of the neat things with the autoflower is you can see your experimentation results so quickly.