Flowering now what?

I have been babying my plants and they have been in flower for about 6-7 weeks. I kept looking for the clear globes and didn’t see them until I took out the jewelers loop. Now I see clear globes and I believe y’all say to wait until they turn amber. I’m I on the right tract? Should I be giving them any supplements now? This is my first grow and if not for your advice I don’t know where I would be…. Thanks again♥️

1 Like

@Lauraroach hi, personally I find it better to harvest when the trichomes/globe is milky white :blush: I was taught that amber means the good stuff is beginning to dissipate. If you are using nutrients stop about 2 weeks before & flush out your plants with water. Nothing but water for those 2 weeks. You want clean buds at the end. Helps remove nutrients & anything else you may have used during the growing stages. :blush::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: happy growing!

3 Likes

I like a bit of amber. Less than 30%. Anymore than that and it becomes couch lock smoke

3 Likes

Handy chart

3 Likes

Love this chart! Use it with every harvest!

5 Likes

Thanks for that chart. A visual is always best.

1 Like

@Lauraroach white milky globes with maybe 5% amber is good for stativa strains. 10 -15% amber for indica strains is what I was told😊

1 Like

I used that chart that was posted and got my loop working better so I was able to see the milky globes better. Someone told me to get deep into the bud so that’s what I did. Last Saturday I cut my babies and have them in a dark room drying. 10 days in the dark then I will trim and jar up. It’s my first grow so we shall see if all my hard work was worth lt. thanks for the input. Everyone on here has been so helpful. Great people great forum

1 Like