First timer question

hi everyone i am on day 32 with 4 plants/seeds. 2 of the twenty20 sangria fem/auto, and 2 of the knows candy fem/auto. they r in a 3x3x6 tent with a vivosun vs2000. they’ve been on 18-6 since planted.

its getting tighter in there as the days go on… i really wanted to grow 3 plants so i started 4 seeds and of course they all took.

i tried posting some pics but its saying the files are too large.

should i change the light timer as i get closer to flower? does it matter with autos? thanks for any help.

i tried compressing some photos to post. if anyone has tips on posting pics and not getting the ‘over 4096 bytes’ message, please share.

1 Like

one more question and sorry for the choppy posts… the RH in my tent (which is in the basement) was 50-60 when i started. i do run a larger style dehumidifier in the basement that drains into my sump pit but as summer is approaching, its going up some in the tent. this morning it was 70 in there. is that too high? do i need a dehumidifier in the tent? if so, can anyone recommend a decent one with direct discharge?

and thank you to the posting members for the fantastic info on here! been lurking for a good while and im truly impressed with the talent :stuck_out_tongue:

i take the photo in whatsapp and send to meself. jobdone :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful this is my first year in 7 that seeds didn’t do so well 3 out of 20

1 Like

i wish i had the proper room for 4 let alone 20 lol.

Plants look great mate👌🏼 They have already entered flower, Autos are not photoperiod and don’t require you to change your light cycle to induce flowering, I would stick with either an 18/6 or 24/0 light cycle to in order to maximise your potential yield, 18/6 would be my go too if I was growing an Autoflower👍🏼

1 Like

I just dropped a few Twenty20 seeds as well, they have some great genetics. Super excited to see how mine turn out. Btw, your girls are looking great. I’d step the lights up to at least a 20/4 cycle, being autos. I would also recommend some LST. If not on this grow, definitely try it on your next. Open up that canopy and get more light to your bud sites. Good luck!

pull up the male get rid of it will never bud and if other plants are nearby will get seeds in buds

males have balls on it

it coud be a hermorphfidite which is male and female only had one out of 20 years of growing

Govee home 4500 square foot smart dehumidifier.

I have 8 ladies that thing keeps up with.

However, basement walls dictate you go a little bigger