First time grower help

Two different strands.

1 Like

I do have a vegetable garden and tomatoes die from the bottom up. Auto plant maybe 55 days. Should I worry about the die off?

No worrying. You are amongst friends. The seed is the start and the bud is the end. But you can cut those sickly fan leafs. It spends a lot of energy trying to heal them. It will focus more on the buds

2 Likes

It looks like natural aging to me as you are well into flowering. Nutrients go to the buds as the leaves start to die off. There may have been a nutrient or temp issue but this late in the game it is just get them to crop. They look GOOD

1 Like

Thanks @B.G.1 @Mrb53004 thanks for the advice guys. I’m new. And learning. And I read alot here. Might be stoned. But at least I read it. Lol. Thanks ones again.

Does anybody know how many more days?

How long has it been flowering?

Watch for the whites to start changing color. AT ABOUT 40-50% She’s ready

@B.G.1 There autos. New at this game. Sorry. About 60 days in. Candy Cream is the strain. It’s a 70 day or so strand. I’d like couch lock. Lol.

Ok your half way thru flower. Now they will swell as it sucks them tris back in. Couch lock. Let them chance 75% or more of the color. @kmac

@DDDDave Check the Moon Cycle harvest on a @MDBuds ???Moon

1 Like

@DollarBill harvest during new moon. Lower gravitational pull means less water in plant.

1 Like

@DollarBill that also lands on the 13th which is exactly 5 days from now in his harvest window. :joy:

1 Like

@MDBuds Right Bro, i was checking myself

@DDDDave 5 Days from now :laughing: at the Darkest Hour just before the Dawn. Happy Harvest

2 Likes

Are we still growin pot here or are we doin some demon ritual lol

3 Likes

Dancin in the moonlight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BId77GLtrM

3 Likes

Cannot tell you how many more days
Can tell you to get in close with your camera and get a good look at those trichomes, that is how you tell. If you follow the moon schedule, it is great for less water content but not necessary for proper curing. This was dome by farmers throughout ages for desiccation of grains. Grains molded and caused Lysergic acid to grow in the mold and that cause hallucinations. That is what happened in Salem and people were thought to be witches becasue of the strange things that happened after ingestion. We want less moisture to dry and cure faster but I prefer a slower, colder dry to bring out the terpine flavors and effects. Sometimes higher moisture makes the buds take longer to dry. I like to dry <60f with rh between 50-65, while carefully watching for mold and always using a fan, usually providing negative pressure on buds, never blowing on them.
I like couch-lock so I also like an overdone bud. I would pump those girls with much P and K, especially K right now to get those buds as plump as possible. Also a good time (even though it should be throughout the grow) UVA/UVB to get those terps up. You can also use temps to enhance the terps. Either drop dark time temp to 50-55 or clod water feed (60, 55, 50F progressively down).
Just from the pics, #1 at least a couple weeks, #2 and 3 - easily 3 weeks. DO not forget near end to water starve and 2/3 day darkness pre cropping

2 Likes