First time 4x4 tent

First time grower 4’x4’x80in tent. DWC 5 gallon buckets with air pump and stones.
I checked plants daily and add water that I mix from this hydroponic liquid combo.

I’m actually having very good results with, orange skunk feminized.

following the label instructions on the back.
if I need to tweak it let me know?
March 31st will be 8 weeks of flowering 12 on 12 off light.
Dob 1-1-2023

Here’s a close up of the terps.

1 Like

Not long to go. Tricomes look cloudy tho. I’d wait till the white hairs have gone

1 Like

Tips a bit burnt on 2nd pic but looks great all the same.

The tips are burnt yes I’m using general hydroponics and learned I should only do half strength I’ve been doing what’s on the back of the label I’m watching more and more videos of how nutrient burn hurts and I didn’t crop right for my 4x4 tent let it over grow too much

The 31st is 8 weeks into flowering and all the trichromes are still clear I think I got another couple weeks left hopefully not much more.

1 Like

That was a bad picture I borrowed my son’s USB microscope and I’m at 8 weeks into flowering with this and I think they still look clear with this picture.

1 Like

Yeah a couple of weeks. Watching and reading will take you to another level. Happy growing

Technically this is incorrect . . . in nutrient feed formulas almost ALL nutrient lines when mixed according to basic feed charts tend to run hot . . . this is intentional. The manufacturer’s charts provide a formula with the proper NER, not the proper strength for direct feeding . . . this is why you see the formula and recommended EC on a good chart. Mix nutrients as directed, then add RO water to get the strength (EC) you need . . . and don’t forget to factor in your starting EC as well.

1 Like