First jars...3 Bruce Almighty, 1 Harlequin

These are my very own, very first jars EVER. This wouldn’t have happened if not for all of yall that posted all of the useful info and Kyles videos. I definitely learned from this grow and hope to improve on my next one. I sincerely thank all yall and wish we could smoke a tater and enjoy some together… Maybe one day. Time to play Paul Bunyan again

9 Likes

@doug congratulations. How many girls for the four jars?

You are correct in that you have learned a lot. Nice crop for a first grow.
I just started last June. I didn’t know what a photo or auto was when I was putting seeds in the ground like I was growing corn.
And now I’m doing a harvest tomorrow with buds the size of pine cones.
I never thought there would be so much to growing weed. And I still have so much to learn.
Thank God for sites like this one and some really good heads for mentors.
I think you should be awarded a B.S. for a successful grow. Hell, I was stoned all the way through college anyway.
Congrats again. Enjoy your rewards.

4 Likes

3 that were smaller, the Harley stunted and stayed about 21"… the 3 jars were 2 BA that were about 38"…The jars are the biguns.

1 Like

@Kojak You done way better than me. The buds look good but the yield very low.

Yeah, the others look much better… Still better than any charlie brown Christmas tree looking plants i grew in the past…:grin:

4 Likes

3.7 oz in Bruce jars… Only 1oz in Harley. Will see in a few weeks what they are. My others are much bigger and lots more purple :grin:

1 Like

Will probably be riding up in them hills over the holidays. Will pack a sack to sample!

1 Like