First grow, what should I germinate first?"

I have been waiting for my lights for so long I forgot what seeds I had, lol. All my seeds are either feminized or regular. I have GSC fem, Mazur fem, DOS fem and something else I can’t recall. What would be the easiest for my first indoor grow, any help would be appreciated. Using the fantastic AreoGardending system for germination, nothing like improvising. Also thank you to @Mrb53004 for helping me through some issues too. Now I need help to know if there is one of my stains I should stay away from for the first time. Thank you my friends! :v:t3:

1 Like

GSC is know as moderate difficulty. It likes California type of weather conditions. Mazur is know as easy difficulty. It likes warmer climates as well. Do-si-do is a moderate difficulty.

1 Like

All the infor I provided is from the web. Let you fingers do the walking so to speak.

1 Like

I would go with GSC. There is not much you have to do to it with your Aero garden. It will have the proper light, humidity and nourishment just like you are doing now. I have grown GSC for years, outdoors, indoors. Since it is a photo and not an auto, it can get big so you definitely will have to work it (trim, top, fim, LST). But that wont happen for at least a month after it sprouts unless it is a beast…then you just start earlier

1 Like

Sounds good, I will definitely be calling on your expertise help. Thanks for the information @Mrb53004 and @Farmboy1978, I truly appreciate the help.

No problem any info I can provide I will be glad too :blush:

1 Like