First grow, trouble

Got green Roots about week 3. Cleaned it out with 10% bleach solution and also had to do away with plant oh, they just

would not come back. Now I have planted 4 bbkush. They did well for about 2 weeks and grew great now they got green again. I used some hydrogen peroxide 3% mixtures I’ve used Algae sides for aquarium. Even apple cider vinegar. One plant stayed health but the other 3 look very green and wilted . Oh by the way I an attempting this in one of those Grand maws secret garden

1 Like

One problem with this type of hydro is Single Point of Failure. If something goes wrong,anywhere, in this type of hydro grow, everyone suffers. It is why I prefer individual containers.
If you got green roots, flat out watering system. Somewhere, these is algae, fungicide, something that is the catalyst for your green roots. Have you cleaned out: your pump, your hoses, feeder tubes, get that WHITE covered with a different color (green will not grow in green container, it filters it but algae can still grow). Are you nutes old, not kept in dark cool area, are you aerating and moving the water enough. All things to check

1 Like