First grow, nutrient deficiency?

this is my first grow and im trying to figure out if the plants are starting to look like this because of a nutrient deficiency or if it is something else…they were started in jiffy pucks and sprouted on 4/07 then transplanted into promix w gaia green nutrients mixed in, on 4/17. appreciate any help, thanks.

![IMG_0030|375x500]

1 Like

all also germinated and sprouted at the same time.

![IMG_0031|375x500]

1 Like

or could it be light burn??

What lights are you running and how close to the girls are they? What is your Rh%? How far along are they? From the looks and info given I suspect a low humidity, hot soil, root lock, and possibly light too intense or too close.
Remedies- adjust light/lower dimmer setting, add humidity, use a calcium and magnesium substrate, flush the soil. It could also be stress from watering/transplant if it was recent (1-7 days) Happy Growing!

2 Likes

light is a 100W AC Infinity ion board s22, when i posted yesterday it was at 100% a bit less than 3ft away, ive since lowered it to 40% at 1.5 ft away which is recommended by AC Infinity.
RH% stays between 60-70%. they all sprouted out of the dirt for the first time on April 7th and were transplanted from the jiffy pucks into the pro mix 10 days later on 4/17.

2 Likes

I am not a promix grower, it does depend on what type of promix you are using and the n-p-k of your Gaia green nutrients. I have read that the cold water mix works well when amended correctly.

1 Like