First grow :) day 39

Greetings cultivation community! I’ll be posting updates of my grow to hopefully spark conversations sprouting advice/insight, and I also just want to share my progress with you beautiful people!

[x2 Sticky Ricky(Moon Mountain Kush x Black Afghan)] [x2 Runtz] [x1 Spicy Guava(Chili Verde x RS11)] [x1 Jack
Herer Auto]

I’m growing in an AC INFINITY 4x4 with a 400 watt ion board LED. 2 isolating fans, and an inline 6 fan with a carbon filter.

The conditions typically sit around
(75-78°F) (69-75%RH) (VPD/0.69-0.94kPa)
DURING LIGHTS ON [4:00am-10:00pm]

(70-74°F) (65-73%RH) (VPD/0.56-0.89kPa)
DURING LIGHTS OFF[10:00pm-4:00am]

I’m using Happy Frog, Gaia Greens 4-4-4, Worm Castings, and Great White mycorrhizae. Watering them every 2-3 days.

Here’s how my ladies are doing so far!

3 Likes

A healthy plant at 40 days should be cycling through water every day in a 1 gal pot. Are they getting enough water… they need enough water to rage in veg at this stage. Probably transplant in next week?

1 Like

I just transplanted them yesterday. I actually didn’t know I should have been watering them everyday in the one gallons, I’ve been scared to over water. They are now in 5 gallon pots. How often might you suggest I water them?

Judge by the weight of the pot… Start with about 1/3-1/2 gal in a 5gal. As they get into stretch and flower stacking they may consume a gallon a day with evaporation as well. Every plants different so keep an eye on them and how quickly each one cycles through their water.

This is why I primarily grow in earth boxes. I can get a little more soil in, only do one top dress, and watering is very easy… Just dump a gallon down the tube when it’s dry. And everything always seems more tidy in tent with earth boxes covered with mulch covers (helps with bugs)

1 Like

Did you separate the twins?

No I haven’t! I’ll send you a picture of how they’re doing!

I’ll try to send a picture, I’m having trouble, it keeps saying my file is too large.

No problem, must be a pretty big plant :sunglasses: