First grow :) day 31

Greetings Homegrown Community! I’ll be posting updates of my grow to hopefully spark conversations sprouting advice/insight, and also just share my progress with you beautiful people!

[x2 Sticky Ricky(Moon Mountain Kush x Black
Afghan)]
[x2 Runtz]
[x1 Spicy Guava(Chili Verde x RS11)]
[x1 Jack Herer Auto]

I’m using Happy Frog, Gaia Greens 4-4-4, Worm Castings, and Great White mycorrhizae. Watering them every 2-3 days. I go into greater detail on what equipment I’m using and so forth on my previous post.

Here’s how my ladies are doing so far!

Sticky Ricky#1 (The last one) looks as if it has been eaten but actually, I attempted to top it, and kind of smushed the area, which resulted in som funny looking growth.

!

1 Like

It has always been my Practice 40+yrs ti up pot once the leaves reach the edge of their pots until they are into their final pots which for soil is 5-gal they will be easier to grow if you have the space… when growing in coco one can get away with slightly smaller pots… that being said they all look great nice and healthy keep up the good work…

1 Like

Noted! Thank you!! Do you have any drying and curing advice?

Definitely the photos will make a nice root ball in a 1-1.5 gal. I’d transplant into amended soil (save a little room for top dress around week 4 of flower) and defol/ prune a week before flipping to flower. The auto I’d already put in final container. They look nice and healthy… nice work. Like the strains and a good combo of sedation and elation. I’d go 7 gal for living soil or earthbox would make your life real easy.

1 Like