First grow completed, not perfect but done

so i was able to get my 3 ladies to grow but i stressed them a bit much as one threw nanners and they all seeded to some extent, But it was a good yield and i only do edibles so it is still getting the intended job done. I have to say it is very satisfying to grow and use your own supply! I grew in a 4x4 tent in coco/perlite. I have to say that getting to learn as i went along was good and bad. I should have known about the stressing during flower causing changes but I did learn the hard way. around 120 usable seeds from the WW CBD auto and maybe 50 from the Cinderella jack plants. Free seeds i guess but now they wont be fem i will have to check as they grow when i get to use them.
I used allot of input from all of the posts i read here to get me through, THANK YOU. oh and excuse the grammer. pics coming.

5 Likes

bud size

5 Likes

5 Likes

full tent

4 Likes

NICE! Welcome…and you got your pics to upload…someone knows how to build a net top!

1 Like

part of the harvest, all being freeze dried

7 Likes

i have stripped the tent down cleaned and wiped all surfaces for pollen and am starting a hydro grow, building all of this stuff is a huge part of the fun for me!

3 Likes

i hope this works

3 Likes

SO please…How do you FREEZE DRY your product
DO you dry first / where and when does cure come in play / or is it all for edible / tincture / hash / keif?

1 Like

Looking good @scott1775. You got some good buds from healthy plants on your first grow. That’s a big deal, and a huge accomplishment. Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing your journey.

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 Mike I only use edibles by making all the above,tinctures, butter,olive oil depending on what i am cooking. I took the plants from growing to the deep freeze while i was running batches in the freeze dryer. the harvest was around 4 pounds of bud usable leaves. after drying it all it was 12oz of completely dry plant. it turns to a sticky powder with just a few second in the blender.

5 Likes

I did have some seasoned smokers try the bud and they said it was smooth and tasty.

2 Likes

Do you have an actual FREEZE DRYER, of just a regular freezer /deep freezer…how low is the temp?

it is an actual freeze dryer from HarvestRight, medium size. i think it gets as low as -35F.

6 Likes

green eyed monster envy

2 Likes