First grow and clone

this is my first grow. Still no harvest. I had to trim the bottom of 1. For air flow. Had a nice little piece. Thought ok. Let’s try it. 24 hrs later it is still growing no wilt.

1 Like

When I started it. All leafs faced to side. Now they face up. After 1 day. I have learned if I do these little experiments. I leave the plants alone. The more I leave alone the more they grow

3 Likes

Looks good and normal, but I’d suggest a humidity dome for her, clones have no roots so they need high humidity to drink

2 Likes

Didn’t know all that. Thank you. I’ll do that. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I didn’t even think about it but it is from a auto. Does it make a difference?

1 Like

Lol, man an auto is an auto bc it does what it does regardless of the light cycle, it flowers as soon as its mature so it only has a finite life, as far as I know you can not clone an auto

Like if the plant is 40 days old, and u take a clone, that clone is also 40 days old, the clock dosen’t reset when u take a clone from the auto and to my knowledge this is y u can not clone an auto

If I cloned all branches at 20 days I won’t have a bunch of colas

Here it is a 4 days is was gonna do the 7 day thing.

2 Likes

I meen, it’s an auto, so ud think it wld only be a waist of precious growing time to clone and root, but hey, maybe itll work, I’m set to watch n see what u do with it! If it works I’ll for sure be trying it lol