Finally, the grow I've been waiting for

Finally have my Strawberry Cough and Rosenthal grow after almost a year. This is my 3rd grow, so I have a tiny bit of experience. 3 Strawberry Cough and 4 Rosenthals in a way over stuffed 4x4x8 tent.
All are going great. The tallest is an SC at 41" holding a 12" cola and many over 6".
The Rosenthals top out at 39" and the biggest bud is a 9" that is much fatter than my thumb.
I’ve counted 37 separate tops
Just started Week 6 of flower, so 3-5 weeks left to go.
The little buds I’ve trimmed from the bottm and thrown in an open cardboard box are very impressive 2-3 days later.

3 Likes

@Sgabay8726 Congrats on your grow, enjoy.

Do you have any pictures? Here is my current grow, I have a very crowded tent 4X4 going on with 14 plants, 10 autos and 4 photos plants that I am working on flipping to flower now. 3 of the autos are going into week 3 of flower and 3-4 more look to be entering pre flower now. Initially I started 12 seeds figuring some would not germ, but they all did, after putting them in solo cups 2 fizzled out and then I got some new seeds I had ordered and decided to germ 4 of those seeds and so here I am with 14 plants. It’s a bit of a pain right now feeding some with flower nutes and others without, they are getting big enough that I pull them all
Out of the tent to water them and put them back in, when they are all in there I can’t remember which one I watered last sometimes. It’s definitely gonna be a wild ride getting all these girls finished up.

I’m old. Can’t figure out how to post pics.:sauropod::t_rex:

1 Like

I’m over planted too – have a love/hate relationship with it. I’m not doing everyone justice – which makes me crazy. This is my 1st & 2nd grow. Four weeks apart. Some of the 2nd grow girls are almost as big as my initial 3. I set the first three back a few weeks not getting them into soil fast enough. But, they are happy now. I even had to do a little taste test – and all I can say is, “Wowza.” The mellow taste and calming are amazing.

3 Likes

@GrnyGrows those are beautiful looking plant. Nice job.

1 Like

@GrnyGrows I got my big girls there own home now. Just showed up this afternoon and I was able to get it set up today. I did a bunch of LST to several plants and went through and cleaned them all up a bit.

1 Like

How big is your tent? They all look great. I figured out how to post pics. 3 are Rosenthal, 2 the same bud about 2 weeks apart. The 4th is my guant Strawberry Cough. That cola is now 19" tall.

3 Likes

I harvested my 3 Strawberry Cough yesterday afternoon. A total weight at harvest 909 grams/32.5ozs. I’m over the moon. After drying/curing I’ll end up with somewhere between 8 and 11 ozs. As i said at the beginning, thus is the grow I’ve been waiting for.

1 Like