Fight Inflation

3 Likes

We need to start growing and feeding others. I have an unintentional waiting list for veggies and medicinal herbs/flowers.

3 Likes

That’s a pre ww1 american propaganda poster “propaganda” in the good way…:sunglasses:… it was to increase production in agriculture due to shortage of laborers in the field due to the upcoming war. Hemp along with produce of course was essential to the war effort…:sunglasses:… Thus Victory Garden… 'Women were also very crucial in filling out those roles that were lost due to conscription…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes, I’m aware. :star_struck: It’s interesting stuff. I recognized about a year ago that we were all walking in our ancestors footsteps during this crucial time, probably multiple eras, if I’m honest. We just need to make different decisions so we can move forward. All of this to say, I totally dig your time capsule. :heart_eyes:

I’m good with my sounding odd, thanks for your patience! :v:t2: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I always say everything repeats itself one way or another. It’s like a circle!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Circle of Life, My Friend. Lucky for us, we get to recognize it and make different decisions.

“Why does this seem like I’ve done it before?” :rofl:

1 Like

I thought the same of my creator…he challenges me every day with the same issue as the day before. Problem is, I just keep making the same mistake again and again and again…Must be looking down at me an laughing thinking…when will you ever learn my child?

3 Likes

Well, what’s your answer? I have found when I call my mistake out, it tends to change things.

PS: I’m pretty sure I have a solid knot on my head from hitting the same wall over and over.

4 Likes