Female, auto , or regular?

What kind of seeds do you think makes for the best flower and let me know why please.

1 Like

To me there is nothing better than a stable Photo fem. 9/10 times I can train heavy to see different results without having to worry about herm or males due to stress. This allows me to see more of what the plants actual potential is.

2 Likes

I use fem seeds mostly to take some of the work out of the process and save space. But I can toss a cpl auto’s in my Veg Tent to keep buds coming monthly. I have no use for male plants at this time. They all test about the same for THCA.

2 Likes

I prefer photo fem seeds over anything so far. I have not tried an auto though, but as far as waiting to sex plants and everything. Going with the feminized seed is the way to do it. Then you know from the start how many plants you are working with, what strain they are and everything else you need to know about them from the get go.

1 Like

Why do you want males??

The only reason you would want a male is to pollinate your female and get seeds for another grow. But if you don’t know what your doing And don’t keep the male far enough from the females you will ruin your whole harvest it will just turn into a bunch of seed pods instead a good Bud.

1 Like

@Adcrag males are better for breeding because it increases genetic diversity and you don’t have to worry about inbreeding like you do with feminized seeds/making fems.

Bigger gene pool means more phenos to choose from which means better overall bud if you breed the right phenos together.

1 Like

Ok, I’m stay away from those boys lol.

1 Like