Enlighten me with a few lights….💡

you should have monster results with that set up! good luck and happy growing :blush:

1 Like

That’s a beast of a lamp . . . you familiar with the photone app?

1 Like

OMG I can’t stand it…I just pulled the trigger day before yesterday on a HLG 650! …and the UV strip.
Santa is bringing the goods this year! Did so much research my head hurts. 5 year warranty…def out live me. I’ll tell the wife to list it here if the girls outlive me…:+1:t3: (somebody has to keep it shining)

I have the app…looking forward to seeing how it check out. Appreciate the heads up on it.

Update on my experience.
Lots of good things about this light. Spoke with Lindsay in customer service and she was NOT the typical customer service representative. She did things for me she didn’t have to do to help me get where I needed to be. I knew quite a bit…she knew a lot more. Pretty sure she saved me from just doin it (as I thought I wanted to) and more than likely eliminated the “crap I shoulda…” that sometimes comes after a significant purchase. Plus …… a 5 year warranty. I imagine their commercial lines are on fire right about now. They should do well, and be around for a while.
I’ll be happy to share my experiences as they unfold.Thanks to you and everyone that commented. Should be here Mon or Tuesday.

Happy holidays to all!...:christmas_tree::santa::gift::dolls::adult:‍:christmas_tree::mrs_claus::christmas_tree:……Greg
I feel like a kid @ Christmas!

2 Likes

Thanks Pas!

Happy Koladays!!

Greg

1 Like

Looks delicious ………nicely dun👍🏼

GB

1 Like

Very nice bushes Pas…

GB

1 Like

thanks Greg!
Happy Holidays and happy growing, keep us posted!!!
:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

@Greg1 is Bradford your last name or you from Bradford UK?
I am!

1 Like

Just saw you are from Bradford……(must be a stand-up chap!)…lol

Grow well my friend :+1:t3:

GB