Dying ? Sick ? Leaves turning yellow

2nd time grower.
This time sativa AF
Started inside in hydroponic system then moved outside to personal/single pots.

Not sure what’s going on w the eldest plant. But. I need some assistance.

1 Like

You have some problems there. I have no experience with hydros but since it is in a pot now, I guess all the potted plant rules apply.
First, your pot (container) is too small. Get a 7 to 10 gallon bag and gently re-pot. Living soil is great but if you can’t find any, go with Miracle Grow Potting mix.
You appear to be suffering from low N2. That can come from excessive watering, like after a storm.
Too small a pot, and yours is too small, will cause root entanglement at the walls of the pot. They curl up and strangle each other looking for space. Look at your root ball while transplanting. Check for mold. I can’t see your main stem.
I am fortunate, in my three years of growing, I’ve never had a “serious” mold issue.
I wouldn’t start throwing a bunch of chemicals at her. Get her stable and on the path to recovery.
I think the re-potting will get you on that path.
There are people in these forums with much more knowledge that I have in these matters. Hopefully someone will chime in. But this place has been a ghost town for the last few months. I thought someone yelled “Raid”.

1 Like

Are you growing organic or with nutrients?

Naturally. In a pot
Transplanted to miracle grow potting soil mix

I water every or every other day 2-3x to the brim of the pot

I’m transplanting it tonight.
Been stupid busy w work and travel and life.

It appears like it might be low on N from your photos compared to some I saw on line. A nice compost tea and some amendments should help.

I added coffee grounds and swapped to a 5g bucket with more miracle grow potting soil.
These are the top of the plant …

Looks to me as if the plant was / is getting to the end of its life cycle and was relatively healthy. If it was mine I’d pluck off all the yellow leaves over the next week and let it go from there . What are your trics telling you , they go from clear to cloudy , then from cloudy to amber. If you have more cloudy than clear then it’s probably ready , if you want a more couch lock kind of buzz let them more turn amber . Good Luck.

1 Like