Dwarf plant turning yellow

This plant hasn’t grown in weeks. Now leaves are beginning to turn yellow. I’m guessing it has to be a lack of nutrients. I used the Happy Frog soil from Fox Farm. The other plant is 4 times the size of this one and the leaves are green. PH meter says all is well. Is it a lack of Calcium, Nitrogen or something else? This is an outdoor plant.

1 Like

No expert here, but maybe it’s rootbound and needs a bigger pot?

1 Like

The leaves also look as though it has revegged… might take it some time to go back to regular growth… alot of cloudy days maybe?? Not so much the yellowing but the leave shape is what I’m looking at.

1 Like

First, your soil isn’t designed to carry through without adding nutes. The leaves yellowing off, starting with lower leaves is the clue. The soil is played out. You may be able to salvage with added nutes like the liquid trio from fox, and a bigger pot, or it may be too late.

1 Like

She looks like she’s almost finished up

Northcountryguy is right…you really have to know what you are doing with FF soil and nutes. I have been using them for 17 months and refuse to use anything else until I figure them out. It is humbolt ca…it is not for everyone and they aren’t goign to give away their secret for free. So don’t use FF unless you can figure out the equation.