Droopping seedlings

Thanks for all the good advice. I was able to rescue the seedlings and they are doung well

4 Likes

@Lleonard75 these low heat LED bulbs are great for starting seeds you can Add a Red low heat bulb also to trigger the root growth the 1st week so the seedlings puts all it’s energy into growing root instead of stalk and bush. a lot of times seedlings will grow long basic stalks Avoiding High Heat Lights by running for their life

this one has 7 days of root growing. i’ll pop a low heat blue on now teasing the seedling to put on some leaves for Summer i germ in the soil, the cups of water hold my humidity 5 degrees either way depending on 18/6 day or night and also catch any dust or bugs if you have any being blown around by rhe fan i don’t advocate Tobacco but i also germinate the same Tobacco Seeds Backwoods Cigars grow and with those same bulbs i tend to get lazy and the newest seeds i’ve aquired i’ll grow out under those same bulbs

Look stretching to me. Just can’t support its self. Need to get it supported or let it fly the way it is till you put more light to it.