Domarigato Mrs. Gelato

Sorry I thought the light thing was for me. My bad.:blush:. Did you see the one pic I did get to download?

2 Likes

Well, of course I forgot to follow up. Ha!

I do still need it. Just let me know how much and I’ll be happy to pay for shipping. Thanks, My Friend! I appreciate you! :v:t2:

1 Like

Yes, not bad on the Gelato, huh? It’s one of my favorites. How much did you get from her?

1 Like

4.1 oz wet and trimmed

2 Likes

Not bad at all. This was an auto, yeah? Well done you! :star_struck: :pray:t2:

Mine were regs, 5 plants x 23 ish oz. I didn’t take care of her like I should because she challenged me and we had to sort each other out to get to know one another. I don’t like it when my pride hurts. Haha! Tried three times previously.

1 Like

Yes ma’am autos. Not bad for yours at all. I am going to stay with autos. I have a goal lol

2 Likes

What’s that goal, Sir? Inquiring minds would like to know. :v:t2:

Briefly an auto strain that is moderately high in thc but way heavy with cbd. Certain terpenes for specifice meducal issues. It is a ways off. Lot of science to learn.

2 Likes

So this is my first yumbolt auto about 30% amber. It was tall instead of short. She is sacrificing herself to science today. Now I will try and load a pic. They are going to be partial pics

3 Likes

When is it safe to start amending with molasses? Soil ffof with living soil auto nutrients. Jyst want opinion on how early I should start.

I personally use molasses after 3 weeks / 3 to 4 nodes and continually through out the grow, even into flower. Just a small amount is all it takes and unless you are clear water flushing, no reason to not use it in every feeding / watering. Just make sure you aerate and watch the ph as it does cause fluctuations

2 Likes

I purchased some liquid kelp. How iften should I foliar spray my autos?

Indoor - I spray at least once every 3 days, at DARK TIME and careful to not drench the flowers…easy to get mold in them there buds. I have a solution I created that I spray my buds with and it is a mold prevention / killer. HGC just also came out with one. @MDBuds also has his HOME MADE remedies…
Outdoors - I spray 3 times a day…My kelp is mixed with tea (calcium, Epson salt, steamed milk, leaves, worm castings, molasses)…
Ph is not an issue for foliar spraying…

3 Likes

Why steamed milk? Changing the molecular components?

2 Likes

@kmac03 steaming the milk activates the microbes. It’s faster than letting it come to temperature on it’s own. It also accelerates the break down of certain acids and proteins that give milk its anti fungal and anti microbial properties. Lactic acid and the other acids begin reacting and breaking down creating small amounts of h202 and other chemical substances as well. It’s why milk is an effective mold treatment and sanitizer.

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 as long as ph is over 3 and under 11 it’s all gravy. 2 or under or 12 and over becomes caustic and corrosive.

1 Like

Now I want covfefe. :coffee: That looks like soup, but you get the idea. Just rambling away as I’m overtired. Have a great rest of the night!

@Mrb53004 I’ll be testing your solution soon as well. I intentionally neglected one of my ladies and I’m going to see how it works to treat gnats and prevent mold compared to my home remedies and other methods.

Thanks…been testing it myself on my veggy seedlings. I purposefully introduced gnats and it took a couple/few sprays to deal with them.
In another test bed, I watered rather than foliar spray. One day and 90% clear. There were a few stragglers but I assume they must be adults as this is not insecticide…
I use my Espresso frothier to STEAM MY MILK…works perfectly
Do you use steamed milk for sprouting or not?

@Mrb53004 when I am short on time and I want to use it right away I will steam it in an electric kettle or warm it on the stove. Not quite to a boil just hot enough to start steaming. Otherwise I just let it sit out at room temperature for a few hours or overnight (my preferred) until I am ready to use it. I find allowing it to gently “wake” up allows for more robust microbial life and increase effectiveness but the steamed/warming method still works better than most other methods too.