Does this look normal?

Hey everyone! I know this is a little early to be worried about anything, but I am just pulling out of my first week with this baby girl (NYC Diesel Auto) and I started to get worried when I noticed only one of the first set of real leaves seems to be growing. The second is much smaller and doesn’t look right to me. Is this a normal growth pattern for cannabis or should I be concerned? All the pictures I see seem to show plants that grow rather symmetrically. Any advice is welcome :pray: thank you all in advance

5 Likes

I am relatively new but all I grow are autos. This looks fairly normal to me. I can see more leaves coming. I would give it a week and see how it develops. I am sure you will hear from more experienced folks here. Grow well friend

3 Likes

Looks perfectly fine to me. They’re like a box of chocolates: You never know what you’re gonna get. I’m growing two identical Kushes right now. The smaller, Runtier seedling of the two, which I thought would just die - has grown up to be the healthier, more productive of the two. Go figure.

2 Likes

looks ok to me too! Must be a consensus

2 Likes

Looks very Healthy to me

2 Likes

looks good, its just a baby, it will develop very quickly…

1 Like

It’s pretty normal for the first node or two to come in like that. Usually by about the 3rd node you’ll start getting that classic top forming that you see on a lot of the photos around here.

4 Likes

Thank you so much everyone. I feel much better now :pray:

2 Likes