Does anyone else Double Harvest?

I have found that certain strains lend well to harvesting the top buds when they are ready, then allowing the silver dollar sized middle buds to mature for a couple of weeks, then harvest.

9 Likes

I usually do this with indoor to maximize yield. Not so much with outdoor though because I usually get pretty massive plants and holding out for that extra yield isn’t necessary.

5 Likes

Kinda i grow from seed and clone each plant to grow another harvest

1 Like

@Strikker a third harvest is our Hybrid Seeds for down the road

4 Likes

I have only tried that once and I personally didn’t think it was worth the extra Waiting time to finish the harvest. I don’t think the yield was increased hardly at all. But you know how opinions and assholes are, everybody’s got one nobody wants to hear anyone else’s.:grin:

3 Likes

@dmtscravey i agree, so i usualy only seed one limb and move it to the livingroom before i do

1 Like

Well, I guess I travel this road alone. I do not like to harvest buds that are not ready and waiting is fine with me. Only true test will be when I harvest and what I get. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Good luck!!I hope you get more than I ever imagined you would! Happy Growing!

1 Like

I also do the same thing. I do this especially when i haven’t trained the plant. I do it not so much for extra weight as i do to let the lower buds mature to peak harvest. Sometimes i go ahead and harvest all and use the less potent lowers for edibles.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @budd Glad to have you!!

1 Like

Thank you! I really like the site so far

2 Likes

Hi Budd, Welcome to the forum. For this plant I am allowing the smaller interior buds to mature just to see how the come out. So far they look good and are now turning purple and oils are coating nicely. I am lucky, my winter grow is not yet ready for the green house so I have time.

1 Like

I harvest bubs from plants then put them back in veg then take clippings for clone then pull the mother it works really well

1 Like

Just now seeing this. That is one stunning plant! :star_struck: What is she?

I am re-vegging Bubba Kush

and GDP
They were TOO exceptional to not and they work in my 20/4 auto tent

4 Likes

3 Likes

Well now I have to post a picture of my tops.

3 Likes

You should think about re-vegging these girls after you crop. You got some great root structure going on, maybe just 1 of them and then only plant 1 new one and compare side by side. You could post growth showing New VS Reveg in a true side by side comparison. I am sure there are PLENTY here who would love to see that

1 Like

@dmtscravey @Mrb53004

https://open.spotify.com/track/29HbMTL672MugzhklYvStz?si=r6znL7nrQly4P03QClmygA GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

God Damn that pusher man!!!

One of my favorites…

1 Like