Do you like open space or grow tent?

What do you like beter for your grow space? Open room or to have a grow tent or two?

2 Likes

I personally prefer an open room if I have the space. I used to grow outdoor before I started indoor and my grow style is more suited to open spaces. I love growing sativas or sativa dominant hybrids.

I like to be able to walk around my plants as I care for them and there isn’t enough room for that in tents but it’s what I have to do for now. I also like to see how big I can get them and growing in tents or indoor in general definitely limits the height you can achieve.

My perfect grow room would have about a 15ft ceiling and enough space to where each plant had it’s own 3 to 6 square foot area in 25 to 50 gallon pots so I could easily walk around them and care for them. Even bust out a ladder if needed if I’m growing a giant plant. Then get super excited about having to use supports for baseball bat sized colas so the branches don’t break. :joy:

3 Likes

I agree with MDbuds I would prefer to have an open room where I could walk around my plants and love on them from all sides.

2 Likes

Yes, I like an open room.

I use my music room for a grow area for 5 months a year

2 Likes

I prefer the tents. I had rooms and the more room you have, the more you fill it up and the more difficult things become. Also, if you develop an issue, like infestation, Rh problem, Mold, a Hermie, etc., you infect / affect an entire room. I just use tall tents. I can also control the environment in each tent to custom tailored specs (different strains, environmental factors specific to a genus, etc).

2 Likes

I also agree with you I do like the smaller rooms because climate control is much easier and just overall control is a lot better. So I guess what I’m saying is the size of the room doesn’t matter to me I just like being around my cannabis plants.:grin:

2 Likes

@dmtscravey i never go near mine :smile:

1 Like

I am truely grateful for my grow room the onky bad thing about my room its only 7feet plenty of side room 25x10x7

1 Like

@Daddy1971 it’s all about How Much weed you need to keep from getting ripped off by Dispensaries or smoking someone elses pot which is a Yuck for me and my wife. Plus, :laughing: my wife caught me watching the Girls wiggle and didn’t even get upset GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

2 Likes

Good morning to all you guys have a blessed day

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 sorry bro, i did two puffs of Gorilla Glue Moon Rock last night and :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: smooth Passed Out

Lol i heard that. that happens to me all the time