Difference between topping and fimming

You only got 3 likes or that’s what you had to spare. You know I’m knee deep in learning right? I will run out of likes, but not out of love in spurts. :v:t2: :cyclone: :eye: :heartpulse:

1 Like

February 10,2021 still plumping up and getting frosty ! Trichomes are still clear to partially milky no amber as of today. Pictures taken on 2/6/2021

9 Likes

@dmtscravey looking good man. Those are some frosty ladies. One of my favorite things about white widow is sometimes it gets so frosty before harvest you can barely see the green under the trichomes. Hope you have an excellent harvest. :v:

5 Likes

I will keep you posted! But me too.

4 Likes

@dmtscravey good to see you and the girls bro Awesome Grow

1 Like

Definitely looking great! I just harvested 4 white widow clones and was VERY happy with the results. Currently drying and will be jarring up the harvest this weekend. Harvest pics start here:

2 Likes

I know what I’m doing my next grow

2 Likes

After experiments with lst and topping I think all those are more suited to outdoor growing where theirs a long vegetative time indoors id rather run on a perpetual run id get two crops in the time of one lst or topping takes I do enjoy experimenting etc but when it comes down to it I prefer to leave em be -

2 Likes

@everyone DMT says he can’t get in the forum right now but his girls are well and recovering.

Here are some photos he emailed me.

Image 1 fimmed, image 2 topped, image 3 test buds.

8 Likes

Please tell him I miss him and I hope all is well. :v:t2: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Ditto…tell him we all miss him

5 Likes

IT WORKED ! IT WORKED!! I’m in, hope all are well and your grows and families are happy and safe. The girls look pitiful from the lockout but are still bulking up. This is going on week 9 of 10 CAN’T WAIT!

7 Likes

Wish we all were close so we could have a Harvest Party!!!Way to go

6 Likes

Me too buddy I will mail samples and we can have a hooter together from a far, just let me know brother.:v:

3 Likes

Gotta go PEACE ALL! I’ll be back…

4 Likes

@dmtscravey even with the lockout issue they’re still gorgeous. Love the frost and hints of magenta the leaves are getting.

3 Likes

Glad to see you back.

1 Like

What causes nut lock out? I figured out I think what happened to my little girl that isn’t growing. I believe I didn’t water it enough in those little pots so the main stock dried up only allowing so many nutrients to flow through. It’s growing but extremely slowly. You can see the pinch in the main stem that it’s grown a tiny bit. Should I just pull it or see where it goes ?

2 Likes

Nut lockout is caused by squirrels. :chipmunk: Sorry could not help myself.

4 Likes

Rofl :nerd_face:

Adding characters for minimum lol

1 Like