Diary #73 GSC Auto sprouting funny

Started two GSC and 2 Blueberry autos at the same time. The BBY are doing great 6 days from seed. The GSC both appear to be struggling to shed the inner most part of the seed and release the cotyledon but I can see the first set of true leaves peaking out…
FF Happy Frog in peat pots, temp 72-73, RH 70%-80%

Should I intervene now or wait a day or two and see what happens?

Originally published at: https://diaries.homegrowncannabisco.com/diary/73-gsc-auto-jan21/week/1

Give them some time. You will know in a week or so most definitely

Yea, just my impatience trying to override common sense. Is it May yet?

May be :crazy_face:
If you have this kind of impatience now, how you gonna make it all the way to harvest?

1 Like

Well I have lots to contemplate and much to appreciate from the last harvest. I think it will be easy :wink:

5 Likes

That is the SICKEST cure cabinet I have ever seen…someone is anal about disorganization, aye?

4 Likes

Thanks, just using the space I had available. The wife said no to drying in the house, so I used my shed/office/man cave. That’s actually where my 2x2 tent is going for this winter auto grow. Just received a SF1000 and the 2x2 tent should be delivered tomorrow.

3 Likes

@RandomNirvana :laughing: you ain’t short on Bud are ya?

1 Like

No shortage here, 2020 harvest was good.
Pure Indica Photo- 9.71 oz
GDP Photo - 8.90 oz
Bubblegum Auto - 2.10 oz
Jack Herer 2.78 oz

4 Likes

Happy to report both GSC Autos opened and appear to be progressing normally now. What a difference a day makes!

3 Likes

@RandomNirvana may i post a weed pic here purposely to give you a Laugh? thought i better ask first

1 Like

Please @Dollar , be my guest

@RandomNirvana LoL Random :smile:

GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626 Giggles can turn to Snickers :clown_face: cuz it’s ALL Fun :v: Btw, Beautiful Grow it that cure box

1 Like

@RandomNirvana hope you can delete it if you want

1 Like

8 days from sprouting and GSC are doing very well…

3 Likes

I have been through 3 successive AUTO FLOWER grows of GSC (HGC) and EVERY ONE was spectacular. I have one left now that I stretched by transplanting and have maybe 2-3 weeks more. The buds are just SO THICK, the piney smell so rich. The cold nights (I have an outdoor tent and moderate the temps from 80 to 67…really makes those terpines burst!

3 Likes