[Diary #320] somebody stop me

I just chopped 6 OG Kush Autos Tonight. Happy Growing

2 Likes

meaning harvest? how did the turn out?

here is a link for free (sample - pay ship only) for nutes

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to add more weeks to my diary? ive got week one amd can’t seem to figure out how to add a week two

@Empress it automatically adds weeks starting from the date you selected as the planting date.

Once you fill out the weeks just wait and more will automatically generate until harvest.

1 Like

All the info from Mike is great. Start plants in small pots, water from bottom. When it comes to chemicals, I dont use any except molasses during flowering. If you have any local farms nearby, try ask if they make a soil from their livestock, most do. Happy growing.

yeah ive got issues already. two of the germed seeds didnt root so theyve died. a third is one inch high but seems unable to get out of its shell. i even gently remobed half but now it looks likw its dying

1 Like

Uploading: 20210415_141830.jpg…

it wont let me load a pic of the struggling baby says file. too large… its not any larger than the other two photos i just posted soooooo idk

1 Like

can’t tell with the burple light but sometimes the seed casings get stuck on the cotyledons…We pry them off gently as the seedling is extremely vulnerable at this time. If you use a dome (clear plastic cup) over the seedling, it makes the casing much easier to pry off
Wait and see…

okay so i tried. end of week three this is what i got. so i did get the seed casing off but it still damaged the plant and these are autos so in a week theyll start flowering ill get very little weed

1 Like

3 Likes

they look fine! Give them a chance to grow now…

1 Like

The good news is marijuana (I live in Mexico) is easy to grow. You closet growers make it harder I admit. If you can plant outside in the ground that IS BEST. Organic is the way to go. It is not hard composting if you eat vegetables. (I’m a vegan so no problem there.) There is a lot of help here, but understand there is also a lot of folklore growing knowledge here too that can and cannot work. Look on youtube and the world will open to you on knowledge. Love, peace and happy plants

2 Likes

nooo they dont look fine the medium sized one shows burning and striations. the little one is burnt too. lights or ph idk. this is usually the stage where all my problems start and sure enough here we go

2 Likes

you also have to have room to plant outside. those of us in urban areas have to grow inside

1 Like

im open to suggestions on what the issue is and how to fix it.

the full details are in my diary but its week five for these babies