Deep water culture-Auto flower

So first time DWC grower… my cookies gelato is roughly a month old? Maybe a week older? It’s literally maybe 5” tall. Wtf am I doing wrong here? PH is maintained well between 5.3-6.0 and nutrients used were the Fox Farm liquid trio. The DWC setup already killed my damn white widow😞. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!!

I dont use nutrients but, I have listened to people who do who have said to use only half or quarter the amount when the plants are getting started, and to increase if you need to. It is better to give too little than too much. I dont know if that may be the problem but I hope it helps.

First time grower so take what you want. I found to keep my PH exactly @ 5.8 as well at humidity & temp according to the grow cycle it is in. The biggest issue I had was from seedling to veg. I used a natural fiber cup for the seed which required me to put it deeper in the clay stone media. This allowed roots to break through the cup. Once the growth starts to stall or after 7-10 days carefully remove the clay media and set the plant higher in the pebbles allowing the longer root to stay in the water but lifting the rest up forcing the roots to grow down to the water again. This has fixed the stall between seedlings and veg. Also a small fan is a must but judging by the stalk you have the covered. Hope this helps.

My opinion is it could just be a bad or maybe you could say mutated seed.I had 10 white widow autos and one just wouldn’t grow and had wierd looking leaves like this one.only grew maybe a foot tall and 7 grms dried.almost ditched it early but every bit helps.this was outside.id start over but this is just my unprofessional opinion