Deelite auto flower

Sadly one of my plants got some bud rot/mold I cut off the affected area but not sure if it will be ok to consume the other part of the plant. I will be cutting them both down for harvest. I’m glad the little one got the mold of the 2 plants . This is my first grow and I have 5 more plants in various stages behind these. Next time I will not mix auto and photo plants in same tent, I have one more deelite auto and 4 photo plants 2 are orange velvet/ Cinderella 99 which seems to have disappeared the cultivar information off this website. Other 2 are tangie / chocolope or something like that. What are your thoughts on the mold? Should I just cut my loses? My humidity in the tent has been high for basically the entire grow.

4 Likes

In the second picture I have already cut off the nasty buds.

Sucks about the mold - I don’t see any problems with the rest? Love that they’re all bud. Those were the DeeLite? I’ve seen a lot of pic of those on this site and you did great man. :+1:

Learn what ya can. If humidity is an issue, you might have to spend a little more electricity and run another dehu.

1 Like

Yea i ordered seeds a while back and I got 2 free deelite seeds on my next order i figured more of use got them on their orders

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got a bunch of them. At first, after seeing some of the pics of peoples DeeLite grows I was like,

But now after seeing @jjress and a couple other folks pics I’m like, ok

2 Likes

Thanks, I thinks it’s beginners luck maybe. I do have multiple flower gardens around my house that are or were doing good during the peak times. I feel growing cannabis is a bit more challenging and definitely requires more effort. I will probably lose that little plant, some of the other buds are showing signs of mold now also. As long as the bigger plant finishes well I will be happy. Do have a dehumidifier I just got it yesterday and have it in a room in my basement but the air seems warmer in there when it’s on. I’m gonna put a fan in there also to keep the air moving.

3 Likes

I didn’t top the plants at all for this first grow, when I got a bit more educated on the subject I felt it was to late in the grow to be messing with them. I have one more deelite growing now that I did top once and is definitely more spread out as I was also doing some LST to spread the plant out, hopefully it gets the same results as far as bud production. Those memes are hilarious!!

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 have your plants come up yet i remember you starting some just wondering how it’s going

1 Like

Thanks @Daddy1971 Reed my friend! :handshake: I appreciate your asking about it.

I’m going to get my medical card and talk with a lawyer to try to understand what’s legal for me to grow in my state. Especially since I seem to have a helicopter that likes to fly directly over my house every week or two.

So if I was to do anything right now I’d probably keep strict radio silence about it until harvest.

1 Like

Then I would keep it on the low low stealth time

Looks good to me but this my second time just started gardening :adult:‍:ear_of_rice: lol i just cut mine down today good luck :+1:

1 Like

Hi! I had a Deelite Auto outside this season. Bud rot got half of it & not a lot left after that, lol.

Commenting because I too picked up the Orange Velvet x Cindy99. I think it was named after my purchase, because when I went back to look at strain details I couldn’t find it, but found ‘Tangerine Queen’ which = OVxCindy99.

Peace & happy growing!

1 Like

One of my 2 deelite auto got bud rot also and luckily it was the smaller of the 2. Thanks for letting me know about the name change for the OVxCindy99 I thought it was weird. I have 2 of those that are about 7weeks into flower now, I just wanted to remember what the strain info was. They are looking pretty good though. Peace and happy growing to you as well. :blush:

1 Like

Dude, try buying some fungicides for vegetable/fruit plants. I bought some potassium bicarbonate and bacillus (good fungi) to kill/control fungus. Peruse Amazon for some products. I ordered some for myself but haven’t received/used them yet; otherwise, I would tell you how it did or did not help my plants. I learned about these products from credible academic sources. Good Luck.
LOL, I have the opposite problem, my grow room is not humid enough. I have a humidifier going full throttle.

For mold after harvest, you can get rid of it look up water cure and wash. A little Hydrogen peroxide mixed in water will help the process. I’ve done it before and it saved my harvest. Exact details Google. Good Luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Once I get it all trimmed I’m gonna be close to 2 ounces of smokable bud.

4 Likes

How far do you think I should plant from each other please and thank you

@parksbrenda34 are you planting them outside? I’d say at least 24” apart would be fine.

Yea I live in Florida thank u so much

1 Like