Day 30 check-in, first photoperiod grow

Does any one else ever just sit staring at their girls thinking “This is going to be great”…
Just chillin on a Saturday night

10 Likes

Yes. I get up under them and just hang out at times. :v:t2:

3 Likes

These girls are starting to drink a lot of nutes is there something more affordable than fox farm big bloom?

1 Like

Your grow looks simply marvelous @brucealmighty !

Yes, I too sit and enjoy just looking at them!

2 Likes

Yep I sit around admiring my work wondering were the time went. Nice grow BTW.

3 Likes

What you go going is a mind trip…it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. There are cheaper nutes but then comes all the hassle with it and shit happens. I mix my own P&K (organics) and it is easy to add a drop of N here and there. It is work and nowhere near as easy as just poring from the bottle. I get tip burn 90% of the time…Really doesn’t matter in the end but nowhere as pristine looking as your crop. A little nip/sip, a toke, some tunes…you are in the zone

7 Likes

@ brucealmighty if you don’t get caught up just staring at them, then you don’t appreciate the plant. Like you sometimes I have a picnic in front of them enjoying a nice cold Old Rasputin some chips/salsa and a smoke…life has is good moments :smile:

6 Likes

Lol absolutely. And I catch my wife (who does not work the grow…just supervises) with the flower tent open sitting there staring

3 Likes

Starting week 4 going great

4 Likes