12/2 topped after 3rd node

12/4 Transplanted to 1.5 gallon plastic “training” pots

12/9 “Doing our stretches”

7 Likes

@CurrDogg420 nice crop there!

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 i have a table just like the one that plant is on old table

1 Like

That’s why I stopped useing the net @CurrDogg420 i have like big grow box inside of the grow room and i had wire about foot above bucket height so i use it and cotton string to tie limbs over works much better for me i even have couple bricks in the floor underneath the buckets to tie off to works really well for my setup as it picture red is the wire i tie off to white brick in floor and i can work from other side same way

it works really well for me i don’t care to much about the net no worth the hassle

4 Likes

Oh met tell you @CurrDogg420 i have took four feed sacks and im making grow bags out of we see how it goes my plant i have in my grow now just flipped lights and i have two clones and for seedlings in my nursery. im going to put in them bags im making going to be trying out see if it works out

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 how’s your basement working out for you if that’s where you still growing i was just wondering if you started pulling fresh air from outside like we talked about before

1 Like

Nicely done @CurrDogg420 nice grow setup

1 Like

Off-topic but…the other plants: peppers? Just wondering.

1 Like

I grow veg outdoors and recognized the pepper leaf shape. I grow bell peppers, though I do like a little heat in my food, but not Scotch bonnet heat.

1 Like

LOL! My daughter planted some pepper seeds out of a store-bought pepper in October (why??) as an experiment, ended up in my tent on the floor between my plants until just before my harvest. They’re now under her boyfriend’s lights!

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 which is the NYC diesel?

@CurrDogg420 I’ve been smoking the larfy buds off my Death Bubba Xmas day harvest. For uncured small stuff, it gums up my grinder but passes the joint smoke test, extremely well :crazy_face: I’m glad I gave some clones to future son-in-law, and I will get this phenotype back in 3 weeks!

Can’t wait for the 10 jars of good bud to cure!

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 that’s good info was she difficult to grow? I have NYC now that I’m about to flower :wink:

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 thanks for the advice happy growing

2 Likes

Wow, I wish I could try a slice of your wedding cake. It looks delicious.

2 Likes