Curling tips on leafs

Hey can anyone tell me why the tips of the leaves are curling up crispy?

Temp. 78 humidity 40
Light is 36" above canopy 300 watt vivosun led

1 Like

Looks like nute burn to me, but hard to know without alot more details. Happy Growing

1 Like

Hi mate,VPD levels are really high for this stage based on your current Temperature & RH your pushing close to 1.56VPD having these levels this high will cause the plants to transpire very slow and they’ll be more focused on up-taking water instead of nutrients, which will lead to an excess and accumulation of nutrients in the media.

Due to the excess and build up of the nutrients your plants are suffering from nutrient burn additionally the high levels of nutrients in the media will cause a salt accumulation & will cause your substrate to become very acidic, which in-turn will cause the substrate PH to drop low, this will lead to an overall lockout of nutrients as the root zone has no access to uptake them I can see some slight deficiencies starting which will continue to get worse if it’s not corrected.

I would recommend that your push a heavy runoff on your next feed to wash away any excess nutrients & salt accumulation as-well increase your substrate PH back into a healthy range. It’s not too big of a deal if your growing in soil as the plants will uptake nutrients from the microbial population vs salt based nutrients which needs to stay in the correct PH range all times, between 5.8-6.2PH I find works best. Hope this helps, any additional information would further help with your issue🙏🏼

2 Likes

Sorry it made an error in the last post I meant to say they’ll transpire too fast* not too slow, hopefully your seeing some improvement keep us updated if your still dealing with any issues🙏🏼