Crooked leaves breaking surface

My auto broke surface this morning and the root is straight but the leaves are going 90degrees away from it. Should I be concerned?

1 Like

In my opinion no reason to be concerned :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Thanks! First time… just worried about her

1 Like

Well i never grew a auto, but have grown plenty of photo period. She looks healthy

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the help

Backing Chas, all I have ever grown is autos and you should be fine. Keep us updated!

2 Likes

Thanks guys, she popped up after just a few hours. Just learning, trying not to overwater and whatnot

1 Like

if it helps, I use a spray bottle to water my seedlings. Much easier to regulate because they don’t need as much until about week 3 then I really start wetting down the medium. I also use ziploc bags over my girls to help with humidity first couple weeks. This was a budget thing for me in the beginning I never dropped. I now have over 3000 dollars in lights, tents and equipment for my grows after 1 1/2 years of growing. Most of that has been from selling and reinvesting.

Gl brother

1 Like

The seedlings get enough air under the bag?

for sure, in fact it is carbon dioxide that fuels plants not oxygen…so no worries either way…in fact lack of oxygen probably helps the grow now that you mention it. Never lost a seedling after 20 grows and over 60 plants.

How long do you leave the bag on?

I think she’s looking pretty good

1 Like

I leave the bag on two weeks generally from seed. I spray the soil and the inside of the bag to make a moisture rich area for it to grow in.

1 Like

absolutely, looks healthy…domes aren’t necessary, but in my experience they help if you live in an area with dry climate and low humidity. I do not but I still use them. Nicely done…keep us updated

2 Likes

Is a ph of 6.8 okay or too high?

look at your plants if they are happy it is ok…between 6 and 7

1 Like