Compact auto flowers

Can someone suggest me a compact strain. Been growing white widow auto. Very good and compact. Would like to grow something different. Suggestions???

1 Like

What is compact? Caramelicious and Mantuskan thunder fuck 180-200cm :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

Compact like less height, good for growing in like 2ft by 2ft box and less than 3 ft in height. Didn’t understand your first reply. What did you mean?

1 Like

Looks as if both are on back order.

1 Like

anything that contains lowryder strain as a parent would probably benefit you.

2 Likes

Those are the 2, I’m growing now! The MTF is a easy grow and clone! They both naturally grow to be 2.5’ with LST could most likely be shortened. Both with a shorter Veg time would be shorter also. I did 9 weeks from pop! Take a look at my grow its in a larger space so you can’t really judge the size. But look at Indica’s as they are shorter and finish faster: they give the height info in the description. :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Yes, thanks. Im just tired of growing white widow. It’s very good but juss wanna change.

1 Like

Blue widow appears to be a short one also: GG can be grown short also

1 Like

honestly the gsc strain I grew from nirvana seeds was always short and bushy with dank but smaller yields

1 Like

Blue treacle …short,fast, and dense bud

1 Like

Yeah any indicia dominant. Not advisable with autos but lots of topping. Why just widow if auto?
Check breeders info. Try strawberry banana auto by fast buds. Strong, tasty and grew short.
Otherwise lst. Get a scrog net

3 Likes

Grand daddy purple is an awesome compact indica. Great for pain and insomnia.

2 Likes