Co2 bags for 5×5 tent & 2 autos

Keep it so its your way it ain’t gonna hurt everyone grows different no one alike don’t let no one talk u out of a good idea

1 Like

@Puffdog :v::laughing: Amen!

on Every Grow since i began in (1969-1974)

1 Like

I use all this at different stages plants like to eat also if u only fed me every 3or4 days as a human I probably make it .not as well as if I ate every other day treat her well

1 Like

@Puffdog i can’t find a place to change my Name here to EL MEGA CHEAPO :v::laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you for agreeing brother

1 Like

Lol that’s pretty funny

1 Like

@Puffdog can you believe i have Never Ever bought anything anyone uses here?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 1/8th ounce Buds

1 Like

Beautiful trichs tasty tasty looks as good as if u used terpinator honestly

1 Like

@Puffdog wife screams “Supper is Ready” :deer: Deer Chili

1 Like

Do u use anything for trichomes

1 Like

@Puffdog i make my own Sugar Wax and Kief off what i’ve shown

1 Like

Thats Fire looking bud and wax I myself never thought I would see the day we were all making our own medicine so many years of hiding it from the norm now is the norm rehab cause I smoked weed remember those days what was that show reefer madness I remember watching it in rehab

1 Like

Think I’m gonna start a topic on that

1 Like

Hey fat kid I was also considering co2 bags my self for my tents as it is to speed up grow time this will not increase yields but time is a b so if it speeds up process it’s probably worth it it’s hard to keep my temps below 80 and my plants thrive in that I seen u mentioned amnesia haze hope this gives u inspiration this was one of my first ones it was an amnesia haze auto sorry she fell over. what your working with light wise Man U will kill it meaning good success please keep us posted Im excited to see your progress also

1 Like

@Puffdog Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement! … yeah I decided against the Co2 bag for now … Man, that plant looks amazing!! I planted my 3 seeds last night in soil :crossed_fingers: I’ll post pics & questions as they grow.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that some people take the fun out of everything it’s the little things like that that make this hobby fun the added extras despite what other people say I’m going to try those CO2 bags for you myself and I will let you know if I notice a difference in time or size

3 Likes

Thought you were gonna make a bloody mary!

1 Like

Make one for me! Very spicy, put shrimp in it (like a shrimp cocktail)

1 Like

This is my first grow
Im running a bag in a unsealed 2x2 and I have to turn the humidifier to about 75% to get this with light on

1 Like

Welcome to the group chicojackson

2 Likes