Closest thing to mimosa?

Got ahold of some mimosa the other day. Was very very very impressed. So i went to order some seeds and could only find it overseas. This would not necessarily be a biggey but most of what i grow will end up in the dispensary. So the delima what is the closest i can get to mimosa breeding that will be legal to sell?

1 Like

Is not a new strain and is pretty rare. Use this to see if you can find something close (follow genetics)

I do not understand your LEGAL comment. Maybe I do not know laws but I thought you could grow any seed as long as you dotted the i’s,crossed the t’s. Anyway, I think my research tool is as good as it gets and no one has Symbiotics seeds
1 Like

Truth be told @Mrb53004 i have no way of knowing what i have. It smokes like mimosa and was given to me as mimosa. The purple in the genetics shows up in the clones. But like you i have not been able to find any seed in the us for sale.

1 Like

Still waiting for my growers permit to come in. I just have a couple babies on my medical permit for now. From what other growers here in Oklahoma told me one of the Ts is origin of parent stock.

1 Like

Growers permit has nothing to do with seed purchase. Remember, it takes TIME to get those seeds. Then they have to be sprouted…onanonanon. he link I sent you should help you find ANY seed / strain you desire. It will show the heritage so you can see the parents / grandparents…

3 Likes